Game lockup at Stinky level

The last move I made in a Stinky level (world 8} was also a bomb, killing a few stinkies in the process. However, the game would not complete - the board was entirely unresponsive. I even have a screenshot of an empty square where the bomb was, and at least one string of matching Chuzzles on the board. There seemed to be be way too fix it, so I just surrendered the level.

Had that ever been reported before? Can screenshots be uploaded?

Comments

• Hrmm, That has not been reported before. Are you running the latest version?
  • Definitely, though I'm not in the Beta program (if there even is one).
    Ah, this form has an image option...
  • edited October 2020
    *gasp* WAIT. WHAT?!?!?!?!

I thought this glitch was fixed ages ago...! Guess I was wrong. It *HAS* been a while since I last played Chuzzle... If memory serves correctly, it's not exclusive to the Stinky challenges either.

Be right back; I'm going to try to find the thread where I mentioned this.

EDIT: Found the thread, but none of the images exist anymore. That being said, I'm pretty sure this has happened to me once before - but I don't think I screenshotted and posted it if so. http://raptisoft-forums.com/discussion/comment/5858/#Comment_5858
  • edited October 2020
    There's a difference between this glitch and the one you're talking about, Rainbowmon.

After making a move, he can't make another one, probably because the board has not updated and had new Chuzzles fall down yet.  As you can see, there's even a match of Chuzzles that should be popping, but they aren't.  They would be popping if this were simply the other glitch.  The glitch you're talking about is where in the middle of making a move, the Chuzzles just disappear.

The screenshots disappeared because I was cleaning out my Google Drive and I deleted them.  I can add them back, though.
    Edit:  So it turns out I can only find one to add back...
  • I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but both Chuzzle 2 and Snap crash on loading if you're not connected to the internet.
  • Ah. Didn't even notice that... Good point, RodentRacer.
  • Ok, so it turns out that this is a known glitch but has, thus far, not been repeatable. Therefore no bug squashing can take place. 

The Dork Lord
  • Dork Lord, I will keep an eye out for it occurring again. If it does, perhaps an error was thrown to the console/logcat that i didn't think of checking before.