Hamsterball and Hoggy inspired me as developer "JohnGagz"

I was 6 with autism, I played Hamsterball Demo and It looks fun, and I played Hamsterball again. when I was  12, I downloaded pirated version of Hamsterball and I didn't pay because my parents wants free and pirated games like ps3 jailbreak games. I was 13, I saw Raptisoft Fourms for first time, I saw the word of "Hoggy" and I don't know what is Hoggy, then I downloaded Hoggy 1 at my first generation iPad mini. I play the levels and It was hard, so I uninstall this game, and reinstall again because I want to finish Hoggy 1, after completing levels, I beat boss battle, there is no ending until I found 46 keys door and It finished the game. I was here in Hoggy 2 Beta. without revisiting Raptisoft, I didn't developed the failed game Jean-Pierre the Human Animal(Early JohnGagz) in 2014, It short like Sonic fan-game and Angry Birds Stella which I played the game, and I made sprites for my failed game. 
after I saw Hoggy and revisiting Raptisoft, I imagining the game design to combining Hoggy, Hamsterball, Mario, Sonic, Crash Bandicoot and etc from my memory. I feel like it's an speedrunning game. I was 15, I started and developing my game at 2018 will be called JohnGagz, submit to SAGE 2018(Sonic Amateur Game Expo), and people like my prototype game, and I felt popular, and I changed the game artstyle to look like 90's render, Popcap graphics, and HD sprites. At 2020, I worked hard and fixing bugs on my beginner code memory, and becoming beginner solo developer with composers. Thank you Raptisoft for inspiring me as developer.

Comments

• The grammer is a bit off but this is a heartfelt post with a heartfelt message. Keep going man, hope to see more from you in the future!