Technical Errors and Glitches after every update

Everytime there's an update, I keep getting new errors.

Last 2 month's update, my coins, Daily Do & Trophy Room were suddenly gone. 
The following update, Zen Chuzzle froze and won't add points
Now this last update, Classic Chuzzle keeps crashing the app everytime I want to play. Speed Chuzzle keeps resetting to level 1.
I wonder what would happen with the next update???

I love this game so much & the visual is amazing. 
I've downloaded it since it was first released, have finished all puzzles & have reached high level & my chuzzarium is so full. 
But the errors and glitches are so frustrating. It's something I've never encountered with any other game. Can you please help?

Am I supposed to reset the app? Deleting and downloading it again?
But from what I've read in the reviews & my friends' experience, that will erase all my progress & I'll lose my entire chuzzarium.
Urrrrgggghhhhh...... so frustrating. 

Comments

• Hello Fe_

I am sorry you are having this trouble. Are you using Android?

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord
  • Ik have the same probleem after yesterdays update the game keeps crashing no matter if i manage to finally get in my menu or opening gifts the game crashes, cant even play the any of the game modes without Chuzzles crashing anymore. I play on a Android phone so hope to get a fix soon since i also paid for the removal of adds
  • No, I'm on IOS. The latest version of it & the latest version of the app as well. 
    ????
  • Hello Fe_

At this point I would save your progress to the Icloud, delete your game off of your device, and reinstall fresh in the latest version. 

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord
  • I couldn't get myself to delete the app, just the idea that I could lose all my chuzzles & chuzzarium is too depressing. (LOL)
    So I tried offloading it. But it didn't help. 

And today there's a new update that just corrects everything.
    Thank you so muccchhh!!!! 
    Thx for taking the time to reply & fixing the problem. Really appreciate the hard work.
    I love Chuzzle so much, I only have 3 game apps in my phone & it's 1 of them.
    Can't wait for more puzzles, but in the mean time Speed & Classic are great too!