Help

I was playing Solomon's keep and going through a doorway, not the stairs but a doorway to the same floor just a different part of the level and I got a Facebook message and accidentally clicked it while playing. Now my character is stuck in the doorway and there are no enemies to come and attack me so I can leave. Is there anything I can do without deleting the character because I really like my skills and items?

Comments

• Hi Caleb, can you upload a screenshot? Depending on the situation, it might be possible to get you out.
  • maybe use the key to get you back to town? altho that might not work cuz you might not be able to walk to the portal :/
  • How do I submit a screenshot and I can't walk to the portal I've tried it but thanks for suggesting it
  • take a screenshot of the game (home and power keys on iphone) then get it onto the computer (via email or through linking ur phone to the computer) then theres a button called "insert image" in the chat box here, click that, add the picture, and thats it

• He could even write the post from his phone and upload it directly here I believe.
  • Sorry for the delay here is the screenshotimageimage
  • Um how do I post it from the computer I don't believe it worked..sorry again

• It wants me to enter a url but it's a saved image on my computer now so I don't know how to submit it
  • How do i put the image on this comment? Im on ipod 1st gen