Unhatched eggs

The 3 eggs I got from the Easter puzzle still haven't hatched. They keep saying that they will hatch in about 2 weeks/1 week/couple days, etc. But then they go back to saying 2 weeks. Checked in beta testing category & found that others have had them hatch. Dying to know what's inside.

Comments

• I also wait when they finally hatch (I have 1 egg hatched during Easter, and received 2 others later. They also write that they will hatch in 2 weeks.) We are waiting for the update ....
  • 2 out of 3 of my eggs have hatched in time, as notified. 
    The timeline is "2 weeks", "a few days" and then "soon".

To feed your curiosity, they hatched into new chuzzle pets.
    1 is stripy with white pink tosca yellow, similar to the eggshell, called Pastille.    
    1 is peach-coloured, named Peachwell. 

My last egg is the tosca polkadot one. It was supposed to hatch soon. 
    But then iPhone got its latest IOS 13.5 update, and suddenly all my plants growth are reset and so did my egg. 
    And now the notification goes back to "Egg will hatch in two weeks". 

My sister got her 3 eggs sooner than me, but none of hers has hatched. 

• Hmmm. Sounds like a glitch.
    Thanks for letting me know what's inside.
  • I too have had 2 of 3 Easter eggs hatch. Pastille and Peachwell hatched on schedule. This 3rd egg after a month has not as yet hatched (great sadness-I want to meet this Chuzzle that's over baked!). Love the Blossom wall paper, blossom garland, chocolate Easter bunny and Easter basket feeders. Would you be able to push a fix to get the Easter eggs to hatch? Pretty please?
  • I wrote to customer support, they answered very quickly, and this was what they told me:

"Actually, it is a bug. We are working to fix it. Should be fixed in the next update."

These guys are very responsive. Not the first time I have contacted them, and they have always been extremely helpful.
  • Great to know; thanks!
  • So impatient! I have had 2 of the 3 hatch. 
  • YES! My Chuzzle eggs were wiggling like crazy this morning and all 3 hatched when I touched them. Thank you for the fix! :x
  • Yes!!! Thank you! Poor Peachwell Chuzzle was running for the chocolate bunny!
  • The eggs seemed to finally be changing when they would hatch, then I installed the iOS update, and bam, right back to two weeks.  Sigh.
  • With the latest update, my last egg has finally hatched.
    Thanks for the fix, so happy to finally meet Waterlily.