Hacker On The Loose In the Makermall

@raptisoft This is very important you or any other staff here this
A random person just popped outta the blue and he somehow has access to all of our levels and he's sharing all of them in spam
His name is Z. Just Z
This can be a very bad sign as the makermall can fall apart with hackers around, stealing our hard worked levels (A huge example is DMD's Live on Stage Auto)
I have some suspects who this Z could be. Jiggyabang (Toxic person who I think hasn't truly left the makermall), Rosagram (Appeared right after JB's recent level) and XW (Spams the comment section. Also this name seems like it could be controlled by one of the 2 suspects)
Also about JB, he claims himself as Toothbrush95 but I dont believe it. Whether he is or not, he's still on the suspect list

Comments

• The hackers are really picky on which levels they steal :( And for some unknown reason there's a few people who like the stolen levels.
  • I bet it's the suspects

• Also I see there's a new hacker called AnomalyXDDD. Bro can't even spell lol

• Is anyone active in moderating the Hoggy Maker Mall or looking at Reported levels anymore? That function would come in handy right now if there were any active player engaged in the moderation of the MM community.
  • KoopaLuigi, I'd guess that Jiggyabang is Toothbrush95. Ian pointed out in discord that they are both from the same country. I think the flag is Denmark, but I'm not positive. Also, Jiggyabang has the same dialect as Toothbrush95 did. As for the hacker, I doubt it's Jiggyabang. He doesn't seem particularly bright, so I doubt he knows how to hack.

There are multiple hacker accounts, although it's probably just one person. If one of the hacker's accounts is banned, he can just make a new one. So, I suggest banning all the existing hacker accounts and then charging a $5 fee for new players to join Makermall. I don't think the hacker will keep paying to open new accounts. This fee could discourage honest people from joining, but I don't think it will be a big loss; after all, people who aren't willing to pay five bucks would probably be lousy level makers.
  • Bro I don't even have a cent I can't pay for anything lmao
  • Btw HPF, there used to be Rastapops but he hasn't been active in a very very very long time
  • Yes. I was around at the very end of Rasta's reign. I think that position is needed, though, and another active player ought to fill that role.
  • I am currently filling that role. Please report any issues to me.
  • @TheDorkLord very cool! Well, "z" posted another few dozen stolen levels today, unfortunately.
  • Update on the whole situation I'm guessing Z got banned cuz he's now using XW, one of his alts besides his RosaGram Acc to spam. Well then
  • Btw we might have to temporarily disable new maker registrations in case he and AnomalyXDDD come back with new accounts until this exploit or unintended use of system loophole is fixed