My game’s data history is gone!

Well now it’s happened to me. Opened my game after my phone had auto offloaded the game only to see that i’ve lost everything, my game data & everything in my chuzzarium! The opening screen said player 1 instead of my name as well. Went to the screen where you can switch players, & my name is listed, & so when i select it, no data history loads at all. I also tried selecting load iCloud history, & nothing happened. I have both the iCloud backup & Game Center enabled. What happened! I’ve had this happen with other games before. Support has beeh able to look at my playing history, & send me the link to upload the correct history. This is what i need to happen. :((

Comments

• Have you tried restoring the idevice using your iCloud backup? Select a backup from a few days ago
  • That’s actually the first place i looked, the last time my phone was backed up on its own via the cloud was March 3rd of 2019. There is an error message saying the backup coul not be completed, so the last time it tried that’s what happened apparently. I know my phone is almost full. But, this is aggravating, because the whole reason i use apples’s Game Center thing is if the game doesn’t offer signing into Facebook as a backup to be able to retrieve data. On some games I’m signed into both because of this happening in the past. I’ve had better luck retrieving game data via a Facebook backup. Don’t know why they don’t offer it for this game. Not everyone has a ton of space on their phones to keep a lot of data.
  • I had similar issues with "Cloud Backups" for some games I played, so I started checking whether it works or not. And I had small free space too but I bought the SD Card with the most free space (I learned that the device can use up to 32GB Cards.. Not a ton but originally I had only 2.5GB free space which was quickly filled so the decision was easy to make) so I could stop thinking about deleting games I loved playing.

I played the game for a while but when I saw I'd have to Feed all Chuzzles while getting the currency seemed extremely hard so I was confused about it as there's no explanation. And when the game made a reset, clearing everything I did (it wasn't much as I never got far enough), I stopped playing it even though it was a fun game to play for that time.
  • The android world is a bit more wild than west compared with iOS. I’ve only had positive experiences with iCloud, apart from not being able to manipulate files in the way you can with Dropbox. But most impressed with iCloud Backup specifically. For example, a few weeks ago, I again lost a level in RwK due to renaming it, I almost cried. I then, for the first time, thought screw it and restored my phone using the backup from the previous day (thanks DMD!) It worked an absolute breeze! All my levels, including the one I knew I lost was back on my restored phone.

Leopardlady_2019, too late for your progress up to now but do enable iCloud Backup (in iTunes) to backup your phone automatically. This will happen on a daily schedule whenever your phone is on WiFi. Had it not been for this auto backup, I too would only have had one from a year ago, eek.