New update.

Today I saw there's two levels I can't play because the game has to be updated. But, there's no update for the game (at least for Android) so I can't play these levels. I hope the game will get an update for Android too as it's one of the best games I played.

Comments

• edited January 2020
    I was soooo happy to see the update for iOS!

Alas, the issue with buttons "freezing" is still there @Raptisoft, double alas :(
  • Yes, but I'm saying that I (Android user) can't play the new levels because the update is on iOS only. Although I can play any level that's made at old update, the game will most likely say that I have to update the game before I can play any new level that will come.

At least @TheDorkLord said that this update allows creators to share one level per 3 hours so there won't be massive level spam anymore (I hope so).
  • Likewise, I logged in this morning to find i cannot play any new levels, but there is no update available in the play store. This is not good!

Heeeellllllppppp!
  • edited January 2020
    Hey @MastertrekTheOne why did you make this thread in hoggy? :)

I checked and an update was available for my android phone. Shown as “Robot Wants Kitty (Beta)”

This update let me play fomb’s new level on android, maybe the update will trickle through in the next few hours?
  • edited January 2020
    I don't know but I guess it's because I have no idea how to enable Beta Hoggy version.

Also, check my newest level ("Ice Ventura". It's a tough one, again. :)
  • edited January 2020
    The update came, description says about new fruit, yes!

Edit: Apparently it was out for 2 days but I didn't see it..
  • The new update seems to affect levels made at old versions (Level pictures are bugged, have blueish colors).
  • Wait, did it come out for steam? I don't see it in the news section on pc.
  • I don't know. It did appear on iOS and Android.

A Bug in the new update : There are some floating blocks when a player is playing a level he/she made , seemingly for unknown reason. I didn't see that until that update came.
  • We know this bug, will be patched in the next update (soon)