no more chuzzles to win???

I've finished all the puzzles, are you telling me there aren't any more chuzzles to win after this? There's no motivation to play the game if that's the case.

Comments

• They do updates pretty frequently.
  • It's impossible to make any game that has infinite amount of unique Chuzzles.
  • Maybe they can have a "new chuzzle suggestion" thread where folks can submit names and designs for new chuzzles?
  • edited February 2020
    An idea with good intentions, but remember that artists like to get paid for their talented work, and doing things "for exposure" like that is something that doesn't really go over well. Most artists wouldn't go anywhere near it, and for understandable reasoning - wouldn't you rather get paid to do what you love, epsecially if you were really good at it?

That being said, that does give me an idea... You know what would be cool? A Chuzzle Creator. The Adventures Trilogy of one of my favorite game series, Wonderland (those familiar with it should recognize my avatar image, who just so happens to be a character from that very trilogy), had a custom character option in addition to the four main characters, and I remember it being pretty great. All sorts of different hats and glasses, and you could even change their size and voice. If Chuzzle 2 did something similar, and they implemented it into the gameplay somehow, I think that'd be really neat.