Honey I Shrunk the Chuzzles

Is the mushroom treat reversible? I shrunk Celestial and Confetti. Celestial.is now normal-sized and Confetti is smaller than Kittyball.

Just curious, not urgent...

Comments

• I am wondering the same thing! I posted about this also! The description says one half will make you grow bigger, the other smaller. Feeding another mushroom doesn’t seem to make them get bigger. I would like to get them back to their normal sizes!
  • After reading your post. I gave one to Celestial too. Now hopefully he can play on the seesaw. He was always busy when I visited the Chuzzarium- so I finally just took him out of the hidey box to give it to him. Made him furious of course, so I sent him on vacay, but I hope soon I'll see him happily seesawing with others!
  • Hmmm, that is not a bad idea machogerbil. However, i asked on another post if there was a way to get them back to their normal sizes. Do you or anyone know if there is a way to get them back to their normal sizes? At this time they stay small which sucks, cause kitty is so small now, & i hate it. I really don’t want kitty chuzzle to stay small forever.
  • Sorry- no idea. I've only fed one shroom & that was the one for Celestial. Been obsessively checking the Chuzzarium to see if I can catch him playing on it but not yet. Wish you could drop Chuzzles onto items so they would use them, but no big deal. Have seen Celestial on seesaw lots of times before so I'm sure I'll catch him on it eventually & get to see if shrinking him lets him play.
  • Ok.
    Heh, so you are checking to catch him on the seesaw, & now you can’t catch him on it? Reminds me of bringing an umbrella cause there is rain in the forecast, & then it doesn’t rain. Annoying. :-??
  • edited January 2020
    Well the mushroom seems to be fixed to where if one is fed to a Chuzzle they shrink, then when another one is fed to the Chuzzle they go back to their size they were. Yay! Kitty is back to her normal size! \:D/