How to get vacay/vacation door?

I have been reading and reading and reading, and listening to other people, and it turns out I should get the vacay or vacation door to make stinky chuzzle content. How do I get the vacation door? I have scoured the web and come up with nothing. All the info I have is that I need to get to a certain level and point score to get it. I am at LVL 15 and have 500k+ points. All info is appreciated! 

PS: I know that after you get it you have to buy it, and incase I wasn't clear, I want to know the step to get it before I buy it
PPS: How much does it cost?

Comments

• I got the Wide World Pack (which includes the door) from the Chuzzle Fiesta puzzle. The door costs 400.
  • Completing the Chuzzle Fiesta puzzle also gets you Kittyball Chuzzle. She makes Stinky content forever (drop one on the other as soon as you get her) and can improve the mood of every other Chuzzle too.
  • Thanks! I got Kitty ball first and let stinky out of jail. Then I got the outside world pack or whatever it is called. I'm planning to send stinky off after he is fed! Thank you guys!
  • I am leaving another comment following up on my previous comment (assuming it was approved) I was going to send stinky when he was full but he never got full so I just sent him and it filled him up. I didn't realise that kittyball helped improve the mood of ALL chuzzles, but I am happy she does
  • Oh good! I just got the chuzzle fiesta puzzle... So I can cash out and just work on getting puzzle pieces? Thank you a ton!
  • The commenting order for that was weird, sorry
  • PROBLEM!!! Kittyball, is, CONTENT! AAAaAAAa