Garden pack issues

I received the garden pack a few of weeks ago. I’ve placed 1 of each tree in my chuzzarium, & it’s been a couple of weeks, & nothing is growing. I reached out to support via email, & they replied saying to get on here & ask the community. Wow, some support huh? Anyways, so here i am again submitting a question. I did last week, but i guess it didn’t go thru because it’s not showing up as an entry posted here on my account. Someone on the Facebook page where i also decided to go try & ask about this answered my questions last week after not getting a response here, & they said it takes 2-3 days for the trees to start growing. It’s been weeks, & i have no action. So I’m not sure what is going on. Is this a possible glitch or bug? Can anyone help me, thanks!

Comments

• It may depend upon how often you are playing? Perhaps if you're a casual (not daily) player, they're growing & being consumed when you're not playing?
  • Pretty sure there's no way to 'make' them grow.
  • I get on daily twice a day to feed my Chuzzles, & sometimes there are little green berries on one of the kinds of the trees, & when i get on that same day again i’ve noticed that they’ve disappeared. The other day i noticed i had small green grapes starting on the grape vines, but later on that day, same thing, got on & they had disappeared. The food on my trees is just not growing & maturing at all. I’ve only seen green berries & small green grapes. My other trees don’t have anything show up at all. I saw they put out a bug update. I got the update hoping that this would be fixed for me. It didn’t.
  • Well good news, the garden pack trees & plants are fixed, they are growing now for me. Getting excited getting on daily to see what change if any there is. :D
  • Glad you got it working, @leopardlady_2019. FYI, don't update ur iOS until after ur chuzzles eat the current harvest. I lost my tree maturity level that way. :(