Chuzzarium wishes

For next update please consider a way to lock items in Chuzzarium. I keep accidentally taking things away from my Chuzzles as I am moving around the place. 

A storeroom for purchased items would be great too so you can change out decor without having to sell & repurchase items.

Comments

• Better yet: Make it so that you have to tap and hold on an object to move it. It'd basically guarantee no oone moved anything by accident.
  • Thanks so much for the touch and hold so I'm no longer accidentally talking things away.
  • Any plans for a storeroom so that already purchased items can be moved out without having to sell & repurchase later?
  • I would like something special just for Kittyball. She's such a lifesaver when others are furious and, of course, she managed to finally integrate Stinky.
  • Would also love to have see saw work for Celestial.
    It's just not nice for others to get mad at him for trying to play on it.
  • I would love to have a way to see the status of all of my Chuzzles at the same time. Perhaps a button next to the shop button that brings up a list of each Chuzzle with name and picture with mood & hunger status.
  • Is there the possibility of selling or removing already purchased wallpapers??

I have only ever had the choice of original shop contents... no new things to buy, although I’ve supposedly opened different ‘packs’.
    Any ideas how I can update the shop items??
  • I would like to have shelves to display my growing collection of Chuzzle Plushies.
  • It would also be nice to have a (maybe more expensive) way to select Chuzzle Plushies (and the spring riders). Have bought & re-sold multiple duplicate Plushies triyng to achieve a complete set.
  • I agree & was thinking the same thing machogerbil! =D>
  • I like stuff the chuzzles can do together. It'd be cool to have a hot tub or a puzzle for them in the Chuzzarium.

Or, a way to send them "shopping" like to the mall or a farmer's market, where you give them a specific # of coins and send them off. What they come back with is a surprise, based on the # of coins you gave them.