Level 10 World

Finally, received my trophy for reaching Level 10 World! Finding it difficult though. Is anyone else working on this level - any tips as I have no bonuses left.

Definitely need for puzzles. Have completed Fiesta and love collecting pieces.
Also, I apparently opened up new things to buy in shop (eg Garden World), but where are they?
My house is filled to capacity and I need more room. I have loads of cash and nothing to spend it on.

Love Chuzzle2 - great game! Keep updating with new things please. :-)

Comments

• Damn - came within 2 Chuzzles of making next level (11)!
    Have well over a 1000 points but nothing new to buy and nowhere to put it - rooms completely full :-( Need incentive to keep playing.
  • I got to level 11 but no trophy. Do you have to just reach the end or do you have to complete every game?
  • You don’t have to complete every game.
    What is the highest level that someone has reached please?
    I’ve made it to level 10 and have collected all but the dropping locks on opponent trophies.
    Need more puzzles and more rooms to buy.
  • I don’t recognize any of the words you’re saying. I don’t understand the troubles. I’m on level 27 or something.
    What is this “garden world” and “level 10 world”
    What Worlds?
  • Garden pack and play pack etc are earned and are supposed to appear in the shop. You can buy see-saw etc. I’ve earned quite a few (apparently) but NONE have appeared in shop - still waiting??

When you reach Level 10, you earn a trophy.
    Damn, you must be good - Level 27??
  • I’ve barely made level 7 and game was lost before I got to ending. No more puzzles. House is full of Chuzzles and can’t put them anywhere. I just mainly need to keep Stinky happy. Lol