I talked to John.

He is currently squashing the few remaining bugs in Chuzzle 2. He is also working on a super secret project for Google that involves Robot Wants Kitty.

He is playing around with a multiplayer mode for Chuzzle 2

He will likely work on Hamsterball 2 next so he can hopefully get out two games this year like he did when he was young.

And that is about all that is going on!

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord

Comments

• Awesome! Thanks for the update TheDorkLord :D
  • Thanks for the update! We all appreciate it!
  • Aaaaaaaaahhhh!
  • We're in the Endgame now :)
  • Sad that skume has no news but i think his decision is the best he could do for this year. Skume will take lots of work and even if he starts it now, it wouldn’t be guaranteed to be done by winter. Rather than doing that, finishing both hamsterball and rwk stuff will not only make many fans happy but also allows him to focus on skume next year. Well i never expected skume to be released this year anyway so im fine with no skume stuff this year. Gl on hamsterball 2 and stay healthy. :)
  • Yeah, making a game takes a lot of time (just like making a new amazing level in RWK (right, Fnanfne? :) ) And I'll probably try SK someday to see if I'll like it :)
  • Indeed good food takes time to make, songs even longer :)
  • Awesome to hear! Super hyped for HB 2! Hope he doesn't overwork himself, though. Good luck to him!
  • I just saw something on the news; ask him if it involves the Google Doodle winner—it is robot themed, which seems like an odd coincidence …