How do i transfer my levels to another device?

Ever since i have been blocked out of my account on the mobile version in early 2018, i logged into the android version to find no levels there, is there any code that Transfers Your levels to another device?

Comments

• Hello,

Unfortintly there is no way to do this.

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord

• The MYLEVELS H@XX0R code only works on computer oof
  • edited May 2019
    If your going from the IOS to Android then there's no way but if you are going from one android phone to the other, you might have a chance. you can use an app called Helium to transfer your save files from one phone to the other.  it's free to backup to your pc then restore to the new phone but if you want to backup then restore from a cloud service (google drive or drop box to name a few) you need to have Helium Premium  (it's like 5 bucks and worth having for your your apps needs of backing up and restoring)

Edit: Just to be clear you can backup to your cloud of choice for free, but to restore is where you need Helium Premium.
  • Actually it's way easier as on Android all RWK and Hoggy Level Data (unless they have been wiped out by any way as this makes it impossible to recover the Level Data ) is stored at Android->Data->com.raptisoft.RWK->files->sandbox->EXTRALEVELS64. If you have an SD Card it'll be there and thus you can send any level to other device. I had to do it with one Hoggy Level as for some unknown reason I couldn't change settings.
  • Assuming your old phone runs iOS, you might be able to access the game's save data if you jailbreak it. If the level format is identical between versions, that could work. Can't guarantee it, though. I don't know much about iOS.