Secrets.

Why I can't unlock secrets? I didn't use Twitter much and don't know where's Tweet URL to copy and paste(and I won't use the second option at all)?

Comments

• Note: After making a post on Twitter the url on browser stays the same.
  • You mean the question door? Sorry bud, y'have to enter each letter individually since the copy paste option don't work here. By going in the door, you'll get the 40 levels from Hoggy 1 anyway. Good for getting keys easier if the levels are too hard

• Altough, if you talking about the 'actual' secrets (when a jar is symbolized as a question mark instead of a key after completing it) then you have to complete a jar while being Acorn Hoggy. Can unlock one or many jars depending on which jar you acquired the secret

• No, I mean that I can't even get the Code at all since On Twitter the Post doesn't have url (or I don't know where to find it). If I'd get that code, I'd write it down. I don't always copy-paste xd
  • edited March 2019
    Pretty sure he's referring to the area that features various levels from Hoggy 1. In the PC version, the only way to get access to it is by promoting the game on Twitter and proving it by entering a link to a tweet with the #Hoggy hashtag. I think in the mobile versions, you can choose between doing that or paying to remove ads.
  • Yeah, I know but I can't see that link to copy into the other box to input THAT at the door to unlock these levels after posting it which is an issue for me (Android). Posted the tweet with that hashtag, no post link visible at all.
  • If your phone lacks the ability to copy and paste, just take a look at the tweet on your PC and manually enter its URL in the game. It's tedious but should work.
  • edited March 2019
    I can copy and paste normally but read what I'm trying to say CAREFULLY (sorry for a little rage but Tweeter is terrible if it hides links)

I Can't See The Tweet Link At All. Nowhere. Can't copy-paste something that I literally can't see by myself.
  • edited March 2019
    Even searched how to see that url at Google. Nothing works. Maybe I will try other browser and if that won't work, goodbye, to that impossible-to-open door.
  • Also, that's what the Hoggy site says when I post anything (I'm not sure if what link I found was correct but did it saw this)

SORRY! AT THIS TIME WE CAN ONLY AUTO-SCAN TWITTER AND GAB FOR HASHTAGS! WE'RE WORKING ON GETTING OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
  • What's your Twitter account? I should be able to find your tweet's URL if I know who wrote it. If you don't want it to be publicly known, feel free to send me a PM.
  • Another solution: If you remove the ads, door will be unlocked AND ads will be killed ! Just one single in-app purchase and that's it ;)
  • Topic solved :)
  • Well, that too. So, basically
    Raptisoft: If you give us 5$ to get those pesky ads away, we'll give you 40 more keys after getting 32 keys!