HUGE COIN GAIN EXPLOIT - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

edited February 2019 in Chuzzle
So, all panic aside, there is a really powerful exploit in Chuzzle 2: By cashing out multiple times the game will award the same amount of coins over and over, until the game results show up.

I've made this because it deserves a post by itself, however, to be a good sportsman I won't post here an exact how-to, or a video proof since that would also be an easy how-to.

This also has a small side effect against those who want to try it: Extreme LAG.

Comments

• You should definitely not tell anything about something broken like that publicly.. You know.. There might be some players who will definitely do Trials and Errors because even that info is a huge tip on it.. At least if I'm right as I recently found something similar (at least from what I read) in one game from Google Play Store which caused a LAG lasting for 20 minutes (actually not a LAG but just by playing normally the game couldn't stop the animation while bringing small amount of coins every second during the said time.. But that Glitch wasn't worth the time waiting)
    Note that I'm not able to play the game at all (most likely due to phone, not the game itself which I am really sad not playing (could try for 10 minutes only on friend phone who got really into it)
  • Something that broken should be told directly to Raptisoft (or TheDarkLord) :)
  • @Raptisoft, could you send me a message so I can show you this bug in action?
  • What I've done in the past is to just record a video then upload it to YouTube (unlisted) and lastly just message Raptisoft on here and share the URL.
  • I will say that to John. Thank you.