Quick save?

So, I was playing Chuzzle 2, more specifically a Stunt Chuzzle challenge, and came to a realization...

Some challenges can be REALLY long, and if you quit in the midst of one, you have to do it all over again. So, if something were to come up suddenly, and you had to get off, you'd lose all progress.

So I decided to ask something here of @Raptisoft: Can a quick save function be implemented, to temporarily save in the middle of a challenge, in the case you suddenly have to get off and don't want to lose your progress? I feel this would be a greatly appreciated feature.

Comments

• As long as you don't close the game (close it from recent apps or force close it from settings), and you have enough RAM, it shouldn't close itself and therefore, you should be able to continue at any time.
  • The thing is, though, phones tend to close apps automatically after a while. And it isn't really something you can avoid.

Even then, it's not always a good idea to leave apps open.

It's Rapti's decision. I'm just saying it'd be way more convenient than risking losing all that progress by leaving it in recent apps.