Stinky Chuzzle

I have a few questions about the infamous Stinky Chuzzle.

1.  Does Stinky usually eat more than the other Chuzzles?
I usually get to play Chuzzle about once every day, and whenever I enter the Chuzzarium, Stinky is 'starving' so I take him out of jail and feed him.  However, whenever I do so, I find that he can and does eat a whole 'Honger Bowl'.  Is this normally what happens, or am I experiencing some strange glitch, or am I not taking proper care of him?

2.  Why does Stinky want to stay in the cage?
Whenever I do remove Stinky, he says that he wasn't "done playing with that!" and becomes furious at me all over again.  Is he supposed to become mad when I take him out, or am I doing something wrong?

3.  Can Stinky ever become a regular happy-go-lucky Chuzzle?
I'm afraid to do this for the rest of my Chuzzles' sakes, but, is the trick to making Stinky happy leaving him out of the cage until he calms down enough to stay out?  Will I forever be in a perpetual battle with Stinky's mood swings?  Or (this just occurred to me) should I feed him a macaroon?  Will that help his hunger and mood?

Comments

• Unfortunately, I have struggles with it too. I have somehow reached the conclusion that Stinky will only be Angry or Furious.
    I have tried anything and everything, and he won't even get Annoyed or Content.
    As for the hunger, he is a big eater, truthfully.

I'd keep him in the cage and let him starve for eternity, but I can't...
  • Small update: I've seen Stinky in the following states:
    Hunger: Starving, Ravenous and Full
    Mood: Furious, Angry and Content (at best).
    I haven't seen any other states of him sadly.
  • edited February 2019
    Just pray that the other chuzzles don't go missing missing when stinky's  starving or ravenous.

IF you see clumps/piles of colorful hair/fur lying on the ground scattered about and stinky's full  start counting how many chuzzles you have left :o
  • Two new (for me) Stinky "comments" : Full Angry, Need to stretch or I'm innocent. Other observations, be will not push others doing Chuzzly activities, only when they are be-bopping about.
  • Stinky is such a pain. I really don't like him. I know it is just a game but I still feel cruel if I don't feed him.
  • I have found I feel anxiety if I haven't fed Stinky at least once a day. But I would really really love it if the time it takes to feed him was reduced by half. 10 minutes or so to feed him is a real chore when you're trying to sneak in a feed during work break or while waiting in line at gas pumps.
  • Help, I just got Stinky. I don't want him to hurt the others. He came in already angry but full. Should I jail him right away? I already have the jail, since I jailed Squeaky once since my Smokey guy was unhappy, but after I let him out, I saw them actually playing ball together.so now their both happy. Need Stinky advice before he hurts others. (i know they're not real, I get that) Heh heh heh
  • Ok, so I was literally so pi$$ed when stinky came on the scene. I kept him in the jail. I don’t need that kind of stress in my life. I play the game for relaxation. I would check on him every now and then. Well, after I added 6 more rooms and more stuff to their home, I noticed when I checked on him that he stayed content for a really long time. I went ahead and took him out to see what would happen. I put him by the food bowl. He ate, and is just now bebopping along not messing with anyone. I stepped away form the game for several,hours, expecting to come back with everyone angry bc he pushed them, and him furious. No. His mood is improving, and everyone else is still happy. I’m not sure, but it may be bc there wasn’t enough rooms in the house. Yay. I don’t have to keep him locked up. I’ll keep you posted to let you know if the change is permanent.
  • Nevermind...he just shoved Rosebud 2x. Back in jail. Sigh*
  • I'm beginning to think I may never assemble that puzzle piece. I can tell which one is him. I know that angry looking guy with the white spike reminiscent of Gremlins will be my bane. So maybe I just never put that particular piece in? 
  • I have a (completely unconfirmed) theory that this little guy would be less grumpy if he wasn't so stinky.
    I let him roam free for stretches in the hopes that he will take a nice relaxing bath. No luck yet.
    Has anyone seen him play with anything?

It's so cruel to create a life that is only meant to suffer! T_T Raptisoft, please let us have a way to ease his pain!
  • You can put the puzzle piece in, Heather. You don't actually have to collect him once he's complete.
    I waited a bit after I completed him so I could afford the jail.
    I wish I had waited longer. Stinky leads a hard life.
  • My daughter won’t collect him. She doesn’t want the heartache. I’ve done everything I can and he’s never content and I have the max number of rooms... he’s just a miserable little guy. ☹️
  • I eventually had to put together the entire puzzle that had Stinky. And I let it sit there, without tapping on him to unlock him. I got him once before, and deleted my profile because I did not want him. Yes I had to start over, but it was worth it to have happy Chuzzles. It also helped that I didn't have very much. This second time, I didn't tap him to avoid getting him. It worked for a few days. But then I got a piece for a completely separate puzzle. When I tried to move it, BOOM all of a sudden Stinky was unlocked and I got him again. I've acquired a lot more this second time around, and I am not sure if I want to start over. So this time I got the jail. Long story short, just because you put him together and don't tap him, does not mean that you won't eventually get him. You may get glitched like I did.
  • I just got him today and the first Chuzzle he bullied was Celestial. I wish I never put that puzzle piece in place.
  • I made the mistake of adding the puzzle piece, and all he did was bully my other chuzzles. So, I uninstalled and simply made it so he is no longer a part of my game, and I will never add the puzzle piece again. He's so mean.
  • Ok, I just googled ‘how to make stinky happy’. Didn’t even finish the sentence... so I’m not the only one.
    Has anyone else had ‘ your a horrible Chuzzle owner’? Or is it just me? He’s escaped jail, seems especially to target rosebud, and macaroons don’t work. He doesn’t sleep take a bath or do any of the activities. And anytime another chuzzle is wandering around near him I have to remove them to another level so he doesn’t start something and end up in jail again. Does anyone have a tv? That’s the only thing I can think of right now. Or maybe it’s a magic trinket or something?
  • I have the tv and everything else purchasable, nothing helps that I've found so far at all
  • Yeah, so I've got all of the chuzzles, Mr. Stinky included. I have fed him cookies, cupcakes, given him toys (especially after he complained of boredom.) I've come to the conclusion that happiness isn't in his programming, though putting him in jail when he's bored seems to make him content sometimes.

There's 2 tv's in my house, three swings, a trampoline, poofs, plenty of hidey holes, a bathtub and nope, Stinky just hops around being all mad.  I did "banish" him to the bottom level with food and a jail as suggested and that keeps the chuzzle drama at a minimum.

When he is bored, I WILL put the spunky Mr. Squeakers nearby. Squeakers is all white and very, very noisy. The little punk will glower at Stinky when he shoves him and will "yell" ( make very angry squeaky noises) at him and I personally think it's hilarious.  Stinky's boredom usually goes away and Squeakers anger eventually fades as he bebops off to go play with the others. Hopefully the game updates so Stinky has other moods. 
  • I put stinky out the vacay door after he shoved kittyball (who usually quiets him down - stinky calls kittyball his "emotional support chuzzle"). But kittyball has been apart from stinky for over a week now and hasn't gotten over being shoved, and the questions are mounting - - is the vacay door a dark chuzzle no-return secret door? Did Squeaky send kittyball over the edge and disappear for good? We need to know!
  • I have a full/content stinky! I did the following 1: he stays mostly in jail 2: fish is near him 3: I put the largest food bowl by him 4: bought 4 chuzzle plushies. He jumps around them when they are placed. I let him escape when he wants and let him roam after if all other chuzzle are busy doing something. If other chuzzle are wandering he goes back in jail. At first he's angry/furious then he becomes content.
  • Hi all, eurika I have found the answer and have a super happy stinky that gives me gifts. You need the kitty chuzzle. Put them together when he is angry and she loves him and then he is happy content and in love. He is no longer in prison and roams freely. Just make sure when he tips over into angry, you carry her to him, they make out a bit and boom happy stinky
  • I HAVE FIGURED OUT STINKY .......................

So to make Stinky Happy ... 

Make sure you finish the puzzles .. You will then get KITTYBALL .. She is Pink and has a little bow in her hair 
    Whenever Stinky or any other chuzzy gets mad or upset put her by them and she makes the world all good xoxo 
    I haven't had to Jail Stinky for 3 weeks right now ... I do still see him get unruly but when he does I put them together and she makes him calm 
  • Buy door n send him or any other grouchy on a mini vacation. Come back happy total 360° difference
  • Does anyone know if there is another size chuzzle like celestial. She is so big and has no one to go on the seesaw with :(
  • Kitty Chuzzle brings joy to Stinky!!! He has been so happy since Kitty joined the home.