Chuzzle 2 Secret Stuff

In the stars menus, I found a menu for putting in cheats called Secret Stuff. Would anybody happen to know where i could get my hands on some tasty Chuzzle secrets?

Comments

• Going from other Raptisoft games, I think that area is only for “Office Use” where you can enter special codes which will allow your device to send diagnostic data back to the developers for troubleshooting code and whatnot.
  • One thing that it can do is to activate the Zen and Classic modes early by typing in IMISSCHUZZLE1.  This is useful for those who either don't have enough patience to earn the modes through playing the game, or for those whose games stubbornly refuse to give them a puzzle piece needed for either Zen or Classic until all the others have been found.
  • Having been asked to do so once during the beta, I can confirm it IS used for that.

Whether or not there's other uses... Who knows? There could be.
  • I have found a few other uses somehow, however it's a bit of a spoiler ahead...

IMISSCHUZZLE1 - Unlocks Zen and Arcade mode in the main menu;
    IWANTADS - Re-enables ads, if you disabled them with a purchase, I don't know who would want that tho...;
    CRYHAVOC - Enables some unavailable Duel Mode, supposedly a future gamemode coming soon;
    ZENRESET - Resets your Zen mode progress;

I hope this was useful for you all.
  • During the beta phase, the code ZENRESET was mentioned for getting rid of corrupted Zen mode save data. I don't think it has any use now though, unless someone encounters a bug that breaks Zen mode for them.

In general, I don't think you really need to pay much attention to this menu unless John tells you to enter something there to solve a problem you're having. It's just a part of the Raptisoft framework that's mainly used to trigger various debug functions.
  • Raptisoft did say that he was coming out with a new game mode in the next update, along with a new puzzle.  Maybe that's it.  

As for resetting Zen mode, I can see why you'd want to do that, as the higher score you get, the more points you need to fill the bottle, and cashing out doesn't reset your score.
  • To be honest, I can't find a copy of Chuzzle 1 working on my Samsung J7 with Android 8, because it either crashes, or the screen has a bad resolution. This one has all I want: Speed with expert mode (my fav), all mindbender puzzles and the trophy room. I wish RS could bring absolutely all of them back... or, atleast, speed chuzzle with expert mode since that is my main reason to play this game, really.