Game-breaking glitch

I've been playing Chuzzle 2 for a while, and have found this problem around ten times.  

I'm not exactly sure what's causing it, but it's really weird.  Not only are Chuzzles disappearing, but they also move around, and the blank space is a legitimate blank space.  A blue Chuzzle used to be there, and I was about to make a match with the locked Chuzzle when this happened and it wouldn't match anymore, so I know it's not just an invisible Chuzzle.

Also, if anyone knows a better way to share photos, could you please enlighten me? :)

Comments

• This happened to me also, in earlier betas.

@Raptisoft Heads up, please. :)
  • edited January 2019
    Use tinypic to share images. You would want to share the resulting URL under "Direct Link for Layouts"

Once you have the URL of the image you uploaded, you can either paste it directly into the message body, like you've done with your image above, OR (better option) click on the "Insert Image" button in the tool bar at the top of where you compose the message. The second option will disaply the image in the message without requiring to click on the link.
  • Turns out that there's a lot more to this glitch than I previously thought:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4JOo8xsdqMjcHpQWGgzQkNHTE9xMzVpLW9VZkhHTzZmckdN

This used to be a giant purple Chuzzle before it 'vaporized' along with some others at the same time, meaning that Chuzzles are moving around too.  If someone could figure out how to manipulate this bug, then they could have quite the win streak going for them.

Also, I just lost my game when this glitch removed my last move.
  • Okay, so I just had a crazy idea!

Now this is just a hypothetical situation, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a game mode like blue chuzzle where you have to pop a certain number of chuzzles, but popped chuzzles just leave blank spaces like here, making a sort of puzzle.

Now I know this would require a ton of extra coding and therefore don't expect this to ever actually be incorporated into Chuzzle 2, but I just wanted to throw this idea out there. :)
  • found 2 bugs and a near impossible level that I will just count as a bug lol

1. When the gold chuzzle appears and is still falling, select a random chuzzle to challenge it. Completing the challenge will show a rainbow that does not lead to the chuzzle you completed and it does not allow him to be popped and create more chuzzle

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289594477566492672/548902665128509440/IMG_20190224_002258.png

(not a good screenshot, but this is what I have for now, I complete the highlighted orange chuzzle's challenge)

2. I messed with Stinky around in Chuzzarium and now I accidentally made him disappeared with a bug, actually disappeared. I did completed the Chwave puzzle thing, and inspected every room and item, he's gone. I was holding Stinky, then exited to my homescreen, realise the game froze then force stopping the game. When I went back to the game, he was gone... That's a shame, I have no one to lock 24/7 now

2.5. This was a frustrating and impossible "free the locked chuzzle" level for me (putting this here because lol)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289594477566492672/548901559887462410/IMG_20190221_175430.png

There is only one match I can do, then after that I have to rely on RNG to complete the level, either it gives me enough matches to unlock the chuzzles (which didn't happen for all my 5 tries) or I get zero matches (this one happened to me most of the time) or few matches. I tried using the hint that doesn't punishes me at all, it only says that I can do a match with only the light blue chuzzles and nothing else.
  • I mentioned #1 whilst testing the original beta to Raptisoft.

Quote: "Hm, okay, I'll look into that. It seems like most likely there's a split second where it hasn't frozen the Chuzzle for tapping yet, and you're sneaking through."

It can be done either with the just completed challenge or a different one, though it doesn't need to be while the Gold Chuzzle is falling. The first time it happened to me was with the very last challenge of the level, after the Gold Chuzzle had already been revealed. I finished it, and somehow managed to re-enter it. When I lost that time, I had to rebeat it for it to count.
  • the Google photos link was open, so I added my screenshot showing what I'm experiencing. Hope that's not a problem for the shared link owner!
  • So I deleted the pictures while cleaning out my google drive, so I'll post them here again.

Okay, so it turns out I only can find a copy of one of the screenshots.  Heh heh...