Update!

Okay, so I'm trying to update at least weekly since this will make it so I don't have to get on the phone with Dork Lord, who has the voice of Solomon, which can be unsettling.  If I don't update you can alert him and tell him to threaten to call me and that should force the update pretty quick.

Second Week of Jan:
o Working on a Chuzzle 2 update (new puzzle, one new game mode)
o Working on a SECRET PROJECT (not a game, but something for Hoggy and RwK players) that, if it works, will make a lot of you guys really happy.  I don't know yet if it's going to be successful, but so far it's looking good.  I will reveal what the project is/was when I either succeed or fail at it.  This will be after the Chuzzle update.

On the biz side: Chuzzle is still getting very little attention, but it's *almost* at the point of funding SKUME (it's a high earner for such a low # of installs).  So I'm taking January to see what experiments I can do to get Chuzzle to get just a leeeetle more attention, and also this secret thing which might make Hoggy and RwK get more attention too.  If I am not at the funding level I want by the end of February or March, I will kickstart SKUME.

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Oooo, any guesses for what the surprise might be? Maybe beepbox for Hoggy and moddedbeepbox for RwK? Hmmm,dreaming feels so good :D

Oh, you may want to advertise Chuzzle in RwK's news section?
  • Aw man, another mode for me to tear apart and write whole essays about what doesn't work?

Just kidding, I'm looking forward to it. You can never have enough Chuzzle 2 modes.
  • Woohoo! Anything new for RwK will be great :)
  • Do you think a PC release for Chuzzle 2 would be worth it to you?

A lot of people I showed Chuzzle 2 to said they'd be waiting for an ad-less release on Steam.