Chuzzle gaming guide

I've been out of the game world for a while, but I hopped back in to check out Chuzzle 2.
Very nice. Well designed and fun. I like all the options (zen, classic, chuzzlarium, etc...)
Great game that I'm hoping does very well.

Question:
Is there a gaming guide or plans for one?
I'm mostly asking about the chuzzlearium. I like the Tamagochi-like fun of it, but there's a few things I can't figure out.
Namely, Stinky Chuzzle.
I am assuming that the jail is for him since he shoves everyone and makes them angry. If you put him in the jail he is angry because it's "unfair", after a while he'll be content for a short duration, then "so sad and starving."
Is there any way to make him generally content like we can for the other Chuzzles? Or even happy?
I was kind of hoping that the jail would somehow make him happy, but you can't put food in there.
Also, it mentions that the Chuzzles will give you things but I've yet to see that happen even though I have them all and often get varying degrees of positive mood (mood +20, etc.).
Anyway, great game.

Comments

• Hey Fomb-- I don't have a game guide yet, but perhaps a quick Chuzzarium tutorial is in order...

Chuzzles will drop presents when they are "ecstatic."  Not every time, they just get a chance to at that point.  To keep them from getting bored, move things to different rooms, or sell old things and buy new ones-- they like change.

As for Stinky, he is a riddle wrapped in an enigma, and I will deliberately not say much about him.  Just keep him in the cage and take him out to feed him if he starts starving.  Except perhaps you should let him out from time to time, I dunno. ;)
  • I LOVE chuzzle!! I have a hard time with stinky aswell, but I try to keep him out of jail as much as possible and it seems ok since my chuzzarium is completely full of happy little critters.

Question! I have finished all puzzles.... Maybe at some point new puzzles will appear? Maybe with fun stuff and funky decor for the chuzzarium?
  • Stinky doesnt do anything but look mad and eat. Kindda paranoid. But when hes in jail his eye fill with tears. He's starving. He so sad. I felt bad. I keep the other chuzzles away from him. Because they hit, pounce and stalk him. They surround him and pick on him. He really doesnt shove them that much. He just does that to keep the others away. He doesnt take a bath or sleep one soft cushier. Or play on any toys. He only goes around looking mad. Everyone stays away from him at
    first. But now they stalk him. When stinky is in jail the others play and sleep. But when stinky is out of jail the others are angry and they stalk stinky keeping him away from the food. He only eats 4 bowls of food. I have two rooms of food food food. At least 30 bowls. I put 4 bowls by the jail for stinky. When he is in jail he can eat cupcakes. He will eat as many as you give him. Stinky kindda acts like an autistic child. No social skills. Hurting others. A little paranoid. And little to no abilities. Did the programmer have this in mind when stinky was developed? I assume he is supposed to be a bully. A bad boy. But after all his name is stinky and he looks like a skunk. If he stinks why not let him take a bath. The other chuzzles so love to take a bubble bath. Why cant stinky enjoy all the things the others do. And b4 stinky there was so much fun and excitement but now it's just not happy campers anymore. What should I do to bring back the fun?

• Stinky needs kittyball Chuzzle2 he will them become content