Regarding a recent review

Chuzzle 2's iOS version just got the following review:

Christmas Chuzzle

PLEASE make an app for the old Christmas Chuzzle! I just love it. It’s on my PC.

Developer Response

01/03/2019

Hi there ! What do you mean by christmas app for chuzzle ? Thank you to play with our games and have a nice day.

I think this guy was asking for an iOS port of Chuzzle Christmas Edition, a reskinned version of the original that was sold separately at various places, but also offered for free for some buyers of the normal version. The only place I could find that still sells it is Shockwave.com, so it's almost abandonware at this stage.

If PopCap still has its exclusive publishing rights, there's probably little hope it can ever be rereleased anywhere, seeing how they outright refused to allow Chuzzle's iOS version to become available again. Perhaps it would be possible to give Chuzzle 2 a Christmas mode instead, though I suppose the timing is hardly ideal right now.

Comments

• Even if Christmas Chuzzle isn't added, I'd love to see Christmas decor or even an event Chuzzle Pet (to go with a new puzzle collection).

Event decor/pets or even decor related to other Raptisoft games would be nice too.

• ...Actually, unlockable skins in general would be a cool feature. Maybe through puzzles like *REDACTED IN CASE SOMEONE HASN'T OBTAINED THEM AND WANTS TO BE SURPRISED*?
  • edited January 2019
    That’s a great idea and it looks very cute. I was only able to see it on the desktop version of that website and not the mobile version
    http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/chuzzlechristmas.jsp
  • That's the same link as mine. I didn't even know the site had a mobile version. My guess is that it automatically redirects mobile users there.
  • Yes, it redirects mobile users to a page that doesn’t show Chuzzle, so on my phone I select to load the desktop version to see Christmas Chuzzle.
  • Hi all,

Actually, all the Christmas work is already done-- I just couldn't get it all going in time for this Christmas!  Next year it'll change automagically though!  (And as time goes on, I will probably provide additional holiday skins too)
  • Yay! But I wouldn’t mind if we celebrated Christmas late this year. :)