...Well, this is... An awkward bug.

I wasn't sure if the e-mail used to report bugs during the beta still worked, so I'm posting here. I JUST started this challenge; it was like this when I entered it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZBoY02vfNTvzvm6IXnva8iZq4Wf1Ly6t/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

• If you still have it flag John. That is weird. It’s bad enough when the locks hound you when you’re just at the beginning of a challenge.
  • Oh hm, that IS an odd one.  I'll see if I can make it happen-- my only guess would that a very rare "impossible, I don't know how to resolve it" situation came up with the computer and it quit trying.

And yes, the beta email will stay live until about March-ish.  When I shut it down, it will bounce e-mails, so you can report there until it starts bouncing.  I probably won't reply every single time-- if I don't reply, it means I have enough information or managed to duplicate it!
  • Nope. It was a while ago. Like I said, this was at the beginning of the challenge. It'd take some kind of divine luck to get it again.